Featuring a Y-harness suspension system, flexible thigh platform, and quick-disconnect swivel buckles on belt mounts, the Level 3 Light Bearing Tactical Holster makes it possible to wear our weapon-mounted light during tactical ops. With high-speed draw under stress and immediate lock-in upon re-holster, this light-bearing holster is ideal for even the most threatening tactical environments. (Compatible with the BLACKHAWK! Xiphos™ NT Light only)
• Flexible thigh platform conforms to leg size
• Y-harness suspension system distributes weight evenly, keeps holster vertical when kneeling, and allows use of pants pocket
• Quick-disconnect swivel buckles allow superior flexibility and quick holster mounting and dismounting
• Accessory mounting locations for pouches, knives, mag cases, etc.
• Rubberized leg straps eliminate sliding
• Passive retention detent adjustment screw and SERPA® Auto Lock™ release
• Thumb-activated Pivot Guard for additional security
• No thumb break or awkward middle finger release to slow down your draw
• Reinforces full master grip and superior draw technique
• Immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for increased officer safety
• No snaps or hoods to accidentally open
• Full-length holster body protects rear sights
• Same drawing technique for undercover, tactical, and duty
• Hole in holster body for bungee retention if desired
Neither the Beretta 92 or 96 have a rail. If you attach an aftermarket rail on the Beretta 92 or 96 to mount the light, it will not fit our holsters.