Foundation Series Chest Rig (Harness Only)
or 4 interest-free payments with
Mission dictates tactics, tactics dictate gear. We have taken this basic fighting principle to heart when developing the Blackhawk Foundation Series Chest Rig. Not every mission requires armor, but there are other mission-critical items you will need at the ready.
Mission dictates tactics, tactics dictate gear. We have taken this basic fighting principal to heart when developing the Blackhawk Foundation Series Chest Rig. Not every mission requires armor, but there are other mission critical items you will need at the ready. This is where the Foundation Chest Rig shines. The same placard mounting interface found on the Foundation Plate Carrier mirrors that on the Foundation Chest Rig, allowing you to rapidly move your preferred mission essentials between the two quickly and efficiently. Each Foundation Placard has side loops for rapidly attaching split-bar buckles for when in Chest Rig use. This helps pull the load of the Foundation Chest Rig to the body and keep it secure during dynamic movement. By utilizing the same 1000D/500D laser cut, laminate nylon technology, we are able to achieve an incredibly light weight and low-profile chest rig that rides comfortably, even under a pack.
- Durable, yet flexible 1000D to 500D laminate material
- One piece laser cut design has fewer breaking points
- Easily change placards with side release buckles and Hook & Loop
- Slim tuck straps, adjustable for wide array of body types
- Hook and Loop panel on rear surface for unit identification
- Lightweight and low-profile laser cut design
- One piece laser cut design has fewer seams, reducing failure points
- Easily change out placards with side release buckles and hook platform
- Accommodates all Blackhawk front placards
- Low profile waist and shoulder straps are adjustable for most body types
- Hook and loop rear panel accept identification or moral patches
- Chest Rig does not include a placard