Special Operations Medical Backpack
or 4 interest-free payments with
This mid-sized, frameless medical pack was designed with input from elite military medics with expertise in field trauma care. It opens fully to display all items for efficient emergency care and includes S.T.R.I.K.E.® webbing on three sides for modular gear attachment.
Select Styles for Availability
The Special Operations Medical Backpack was built on feedback from experienced, elite military medics. The mid-sized, frameless backpack is constructed of 1,000 denier nylon with reinforced stitching. Durable, lockable YKK® zippers with easy-pull tabs fully open the pack for quick access to all items. The outside is covered with S.T.R.I.K.E.® webbing for modular attachment of gear and accessories.
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon with reinforced stitching
- Accommodates 100-oz. hydration reservoir
- Heavy-duty lockable YKK® zippers with easy-grip pull tabs
- Contour-padded shoulder straps and waist belt (.5in padding)
- Robust grab
- Metal grommet at bottom of pack for drainage
- Internal pockets made of urethane-coated mesh
- Individual medical gear compartments
- Padded back and internal tri-fold flap
- Dimensions: 18in L x 13in W x 7.5in D = 2225 cu. in.